The Product Bundles plugin offers a complete product grouping toolkit for creating customizable product kits and assembled products. The plugin includes advanced grouping, pricing, and shipping features. You can combine multiple inventory-managed components in configurable bundles.
This plugin enables you to add a bundle to your catalog. It allows you to discount the entire package or individual items. You can add Frequently Bought Together recommendations to any product and offer optional items in existing bundles.
It is possible to control the visibility of each bundled item in the single-product, cart/checkout, and order/e-mail templates. Every bundle you create is a standalone product, that you can show or hide in your catalog. This allows you to utilize existing features — such as shortcodes and Up-Sells — to help customers discover them in a way that’s best suited to each use case. You can also create pick-and-mix bundles or bulk-quantity packages using this plugin
- Add simple, variable and subscription products to bundles.
- Set quantity range for each bundled product.
- Add variable products to bundles and filter-out variations.
- Bundle multiple instances of the same product.
- Offer bulk discounts.
- Create digital and downloadable bundles.
- Control the pricing and shipping configuration of each bundle down to the last detail.
- Build customizable bundles with configurable quantities and optional items.
- Use bundled product stock reports to find bundles with insufficiently stocked contents.
- Tweak the appearance of bundles and bundled items.
- Free snippets and mini-extensions for quick customizations and enhancements.
- Comprehensive technical documentation