The Measurement Price Calculator plugin lets you add and configure a calculator for products that are sold based on their dimensions, square footage, volume, or weight. For example, products that are not sold in quantities of “1”, such as wallpaper or tiles.
The plugin allows customers to add quantities on their own. You can allow the customer to provide an area and depth of the item, and the calculator derives the total cubic measurements and final price.
- Quantity calculator based on known measurements
- Pricing calculator for products priced and sold by the unit
- Product prices displayed per unit
- Inventory support to manage products per unit
- Dynamic weight for calculating products weight per unit
- Pricing table
- Calculators available for all physical attributes
- Use any combination of units
- Customize measurement and pricing labels
- Set minimum and maximum values or the accepted step/increment
- Variable products supported for per-unit pricing, weight, and inventory
- Special “Room Walls” calculator for selling wallpaper