The Product Blocks plugin allows you to select and display products across your site. It is designed to work with the new (Gutenberg) Blocks Editor introduced with WordPress 5.0. Using this plugin, you can feature your products in posts and pages. Products can be filtered and sorted by several criteria, and you can also adjust features like the number of rows or columns of the product block.
Please note that the Products Block plugin is currently a feature plugin and has been made available so anyone can test it out easily. Read more about the approach to this feature and the Gutenberg Products block here.
In order to add a product block, click the + icon and search for “Products by Category”. Add the block to any post or page, then choose a category of products (or multiple categories) you’d like to display.
- Display products from specific categories via a new stand-alone block
- Display individual, hand-picked products
- Display on sale products
- Display products with specific attributes or terms
- Display bestsellers
- Display top-rated products
- Display new products
- Show featured products in a new, high impact display